About My 420 Tours:
My 420 Tours celebrates the natural properties of a widely misunderstood plant and the ever-growing movement to bring it to light. We’re at the forefront of cannabis travel, offering visitors a glimpse into the cutting-edge world of legalization in Colorado and beyond. We understand how lucky we are to live in a state that not only supports our business, but fosters the cannabis industry as a whole.
Our vision is to connect the cannabis community worldwide through educational and authentic cannabis experiences. We aim to dispel shame and replace it with a sense of acceptance, sky-high standards, knowledge and pride. We achieve this by building a team of individuals who are passionate about creating positive change in the world, and who enjoy working together towards that common goal.
The primary objective of this position is to grow the company in a professional, scalable manner through dedication to providing My 420 Tours customers with the greatest customer service and booking experience possible. Additionally, the B2C Sales & Customer Support rep is responsible for engaging with potential customers across social media and other web-based platforms to help promote and book My 420 Tours experiences and products.
My 420 Tours is seeking a full-time B2C Sales Executive starting immediately to assist in our B2C Sales department. This work will include tasks such as being the proverbial face or first impression of the company and responsible for owning guest relationships, creating and maintaining bookings, as well as looking for ways to increase sales through a consultative sales approach, work tirelessly to provide the best 420-friendly experiences for our guests through the highest level of customer service and fulfillment of sales orders, and fully understanding You will gain from this role what you put into it. No matter your motivation (career development, mastering sales skills, making money, working with a tight-knit, fun and engaged team, etc.) there is so much to take advantage of.
The primary objective of this position is to grow the company in a professional, scalable manner through dedication to providing My 420 Tours customers with the greatest customer service and booking experience possible. Additionally, the B2C Sales Executive position is responsible for engaging with potential customers across social media and other web-based platforms to help promote and book My 420 Tours experiences and products.
- Able to lift at least 35 lbs
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Must have a high-school diploma and a minimum of two (2) years prior sales experience
- Must have a thorough knowledge related to the emerging legal cannabis market
- Proficient with math and computers
- At least 21 years of age
- Reliable transportation
- Dependable and punctual
- Must demonstrate professional conduct
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Must have high attention to detail
- Must be a team player and work well with others
- Respond to customer inquiries via email, live chat, phone calls, and social media; as well as, follow up on previous inquiries
- Demonstrate talent, hustle, and drive sales
- Handle escalated customer issues to maintain high customer satisfaction
- Promote the My 420 Tours endorsed products and sponsors in every conversation with inquiring guests
- Provide the best customer experience possible for all potential My 420 Tours guests.
- Maintain a sales pipeline
- Adopt our consultative sales methodology
- Become an expert on, not only our tours and services but all things “Denver” and the major happenings within the cannabis industry
- Effectively communicate and set proper expectations before, during, and after the sale to new customers
- Collaborate with the team to develop better solutions to our processes
- Look for opportunities to up-sell new and existing bookings
- Exhibit resourceful and strategic decisions, maximize leads and manage an ever-changing pipeline
Skills & Qualifications
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Have more drive and passion than you know what to do with
- Energetic, tenacious, business-minded and tech-savvy
- Customer relationship management experience including tracking sales leads from the first contact through close
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to communicate articulately and persuasively
- Good multitasking skills, including prioritizing and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, often under time constraints and with changing requirements
- Desire to work in a team environment where the success of the whole is dependent on the success of each individual
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and build rapport with guests
- Ability to learn and adapt to ambiguity and change quickly
- Charisma, motivated by money, strong communicator, hard-working, and have a competitive team spirit
- Want to work with fun, passionate people, destined to change the world through education and experience
- Above-average typing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or inside sales experience preferred
- A genuine love for the cannabis industry
- Above average math skills.
- Effective time management and organization skills.
- Ability to ask questions, listen carefully and understand employee needs.
- Efficient keyboarding skills.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Accountability – Ability to take responsibility for one’s own actions, for those of your department, and for our company.
- Active Listening – Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Attendance – Consistently reports to work as required and completes normal work hours.
- Business Acumen – Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Conceptual Thinking – Ability to think in terms of abstract ideas.
- Decision Making – Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Delegating Responsibility – Ability to allocate authority and/or task responsibility to appropriate people.
- Financial Aptitude – Ability to understand and explain economic and accounting information, prepare and manage budgets, and make sound long-term investment decisions.
- Follow Through – Ability to continue a plan, project, task, or the like to its completion to make sure the situation is resolved and appropriate individuals are updated.
- Innovation – Ability to look beyond the standard solutions and develop recommendations that have not been tried before.
- Interpersonal – Ability to interact well with others, taking into account their feelings and perspectives in a thoughtful and respectful manner.
- Leadership – Ability to create loyalty and motivation through demonstrated leadership characteristics, leading by example, appropriate praise and constructive criticism, and maintaining the highest ethical standards.
- Multi-Tasking – Ability to manage multiple competing projects and priorities and make effective decisions as to the appropriate time and resource allocations.
- Professionalism – Ability to maintain a professional image and attitude in all facets of this position.
- Project Management – Ability to organize and direct a project to completion.
- Strategic Planning – Ability to develop a vision for the future and create a culture in which the long-range goals can be achieved.
- Teamwork – Ability to integrate with and contribute to an effective and efficient team.
- Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Excellent attendance.
- Urgency, timeliness and detail minded in work habits.
- Actively participate in and attend weekly team meetings.
- Knowledge of the legal cannabis industry in Colorado, as well as other states and countries that have adopted legalization.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Growth oriented.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Must be available to work weekends if needed.