World Cannabis Week All-Inclusive 4 Day Package
Thursday, April 17 – Sunday April 20, 2014 :: Denver, Colorado
- Airport transportation upon arrival in a town car (1-2 ppl) or SUV (3+ ppl).
- Complete transportation between daily events, workshops, concerts and cannabis cup
- Colorado Cannabis samples include flower, hash, edibles and dabs throughout the tour.
- 3 nights hotel at the ONLY 420 friendly Downtown Denver hotel
- 4:20 Happy Hour parties.
- Sponsor Schwag bag with great products such as a vaporizer pen, grinder, pipe and more valued at over $200
- 4/20 Cannabis Cup ticket
- VIP access to premier 420 events
- Cannabis Cooking Class – make and take your own edibles
- Marijuana Dispensary & Grow Tour
- Snacks and drinks provided on bus and at other activities.
- A variety of special offers & discounts at local Colorado businesses including restaurants, local businesses, and retail marijuana dispensaries.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Transportation outside of scheduled tour activities.
- Marijuana products in excess of the samples provided during tour activities.
- You MUST be 21 years old to attend ANY My 420 Tours activities.
- We DO verify your ID during check-in at the beginning of a tour.
- You will NOT be entitled to ANY refund for purchases by individuals
- Marijuana is NOT available FOR SALE by My 420 Tours or its staff.
- You may NOT pay more to receive more samples of marijuana products.
- ALL samples offered during the tour are provided free of charge and without remuneration.
- You are NOT entitled to any refund for choosing to NOT partake of ANY OR ALL cannabis samples offered throughout the tour.
- You WILL have ample opportunity to visit any of Colorado’s legal marijuana dispensaries during your visit to Colorado.
- Add to every Whats included 420 friendly hotel does NOT mean you can smoke joints, pipes or cigarettes in hotel room, this is a non-smoking hotel as 99% of hotels in Denver are. Vaporizing will be permitted in hotel rooms and My 420 Tour attendees will have exclusive access to the first ever 420 heated smoking lounge on-site at the hotel.
World Cannabis Week Schedule:
Wednesday – April 16th (Bonus day)
- Private industry event with major talent that My 420 Tours attendees are invited to
Thursday – April 17th
- Regular Airport Pickup and Transportation
- Hotel Check-In with an incredible Swag Bag
- Private BIG Industries™ 420-friendly Event * Transportation not included
Friday – April 18th
- Cooking with Cannabis Class
- Dispensary Stop
- 4/20 Happy Hour Party
- Major concert/show being finalized
Saturday – April 19th
- Cultivation Facility Tour
- Dispensary Stop
- VIP Area 420 Civic Center Park Event – 4:20pm smokedown
Sunday – April 20th
- Group Brunch at Hotel
- Transfers to the Cannabis cup between 11-2pm
- Cannabis Cup award ceremony
- 4/20 concert
3 Star Downtown Hotel
My 420 Tours has partnered with the only 420 friendly hotel in Denver. We have taken extraordinary measures to provide a legal AND comfortable place to stay while you are visiting Denver.
Our hotel partner request the following policies be followed while you are a guest in their property:
- The hotel does not allow tobacco smoking or smoking of joints, pipes or anything lit with fire inside the hotel room. My 420 Tours will loan at no cost a beautiful Silver Surfer Vaporizer of which you can vaporize cannabis or dabs within your hotel room.
- Consuming cannabis products will be permitted ONLY in designated areas such as your personal hotel room and at the private “My 420 Tented Lounge” located at the hotel.
- Some hotels request that consumption within rooms that do not allow tobacco smoking to utilize vaporization, dabs, or other consumption methods that do not include burning the cannabis flower.
- If you have any questions before or during your stay, please do not hesitate to ask a member of hotel or My 420 Tours staff.
- Remember: marijuana IS legal in Colorado, but ONLY if you follow the rules. There’s no shame in asking someone if you’re uncertain what is or is not legal. You are responsible for your own behavior and compliance with all applicable laws during your visit to Denver.
Location: Denver, Colorado
Price: $1,699 per person